FESTIVAL ADMISSION UPDATE
- In accordance with local guidelines, there will be no vaccination, testing or masking requirements at Pueblo Chile & Frijoles Festival 2022.
- However, the event shall be presented in accordance with applicable public health conditions as of the date of the event and which may change at any time as determined by federal, state or local government agencies or instrumentalities, artists or the promoter; such requirements may include, without limitation, changes to capacity, attendance procedures and entry requirements, such as proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test, and other protective measures such as requiring attendees to wear face coverings. If any ticket holder does not comply with any laws, mandates, health orders or directives, promoter or event terms, conditions, or rules, then the promoter or event operator may refuse admission to the event or require the ticket holder to leave the venue and such ticket holder will not be entitled to a refund.
- Security and safety are of utmost importance. We work hand in hand with law enforcement and public safety agencies to help ensure the safety of our events. Because of those very same concerns, we are unable to publicly comment on detailed, specific actions which are taken. Some of the security measures you will notice upon your arrival such as bag checks, walk-through metal detectors (magnetometers) for all attendees, staff and performers, and dog sweeps.
- Please note that we will implement searches upon festival entry. Please note the Prohibited Items list, these will be confiscated / surrendered upon entry.
- In the event of an emergency, information may be relayed over the audio system, and/or through mobile notifications.
- If you, or a friend, require medical assistance please locate your nearest medical tent or alert a staff member.
- And remember: if you see something, say something. Flag down any staff member or Public Safety official if you notice something that doesn’t seem quite right.
NOT ALLOWED & ALLOWED IN VENUE
- NO Weapons. Conceal Carry accepted with Law Enforcement Credentials, no out of state. Open Carry is forbidden.
- NO outside food or beverages.
- YES Dogs. Dogs must always be leashed.